- 1/2 block of firm tofu, drained
- 1 package of tempeh
- 3 larger carrots, shredded (1- 1 1/4 cups)
- 1 package mushrooms
- 1 purple onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can garbanzo beans
- 2 cups of spinach
- 1 cup of flour
- 2 tsp tamari
- 1 Spice Blend 1: All Purpose
- 1 Spice Blend 2: Spicy All Purpose
- A bunch of cilantro
- 1/2 cup of toasted walnuts
- 1-5 tsps of water depending on consistency
1. Sauté the mushrooms, onion and garlic together with the spice blends for about 5 min on medium heat. The mushrooms should be moist.
2.Toast walnuts while sautéing.
3. Add tofu, carrots, spinach, tempeh, beans, water, flour, cilantro, and sautéed veggies in food processor
4. Once complete, make into patties. Heat olive oil in pan sauté burgers each side till brown.