• 1 packet of Spice Blend 7
• 4 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless (about six oz each)
• 1 lemon, juice and zest of both
• 3 cloves garlic, grated
• 2 tbsps olive oil
• 1 tsp salt
• ½ tsp pepper
1. Place chicken breasts in a resealable plastic bag.
2. Using a microplane, zest both lemons over a small bowl.
3. Add juice of lemon along with all remaining ingredients and whisk to combine.
4. Pour marinade over the chicken and refrigerate for 30 minutes or overnight.
5. Pre-heat grill pan or grill over high heat.
6. Cook chicken for 4-5 minutes per side or until internal temp reads 165º or higher.
7. Serve chicken breasts whole or sliced