- 1 dozen hard boiled eggs, shelled and halved
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 pound lump crab meat, shelled and picked for cartilage
- 1 tablespoon minced capers
- 2 tablespoons caper juice
- 1 packet each spice blend 1 and spice blend 10
- Salt, to taste
1. Remove the yolks from the whites and place in a mixing bowl.
2. Using the back of a fork, break the yolks into small pieces. Add the mayonnaise, crab meat, garlic, capers and caper juice. Mix well.
3. Season the mixture with spice blend 1, spice blend 10, and salt (as needed).
4. Spoon the mixture into the white halves.
5. Serve chilled or at room temperature.